Of Whisky, Castles & Golf
7 Nights | 2 Stops | 7 Rounds of Golf
The opening of the spectacular Trump International Golf Links on the rugged Aberdeenshire coast has cemented the area reputation as one of Scotland premier golf destinations. Already blessed with world class golf courses such as Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay and Murcar, the latest addition make Aberdeen a very juicy proposition for links lovers. This however, is just the tip of the iceberg as you start your tour at the utterly mysterious Highlands which is abound with lesser known hidden gems that are very reasonably priced without compromising on quality. And to top it all there is ample time for castle tours and whisky tastings too !
Tour at a Glance
8 Days | 2 Stops | 7 Rounds of Golf
3 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
4 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Farewell Dinner
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations on request
- Two classic distillery tours with whisky tastings
- Tour of Dunrobin Castle and Braemar Castle
- Recommended Optional Tours include Loch Ness (of monster fame) & Urquart Castle, Eileen Donan Castle, Balmoral Castle, Ben Nevis and Fort William
- Private transfers between Airport, Hotels and Golf Courses
- Car rental for self drive can be arranged on request
- Meet and assist at the airport
- One year membership in the Scotland National Trust including admission to all attractions
- 24/7 on-call local support
- Welcome Gift
World Class Golf Courses
Royal Aberdeen GC
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
Par 71 / 7105 Yards
Just north of Aberdeen, Royal Aberdeen - Balgownie Links is the sixth oldest golf course in the world. Majestic dunes, tradition rugged Scottish terra ...
Trump International GC
Par 71 / 6921 Yards
Set amidst the great dunes of Scotland, Trump International embraces mile after mile of spectacular Aberdeenshire coastline and guarantees the experie ...
Brora Golf Club
Par 69 / 6156 Yards
Gleneagles may be more glamorous, Carnoustie more prestigious. But it is Brora which is the most northerly golf memorial to James Braid in his native ...
Royal Dornoch GC
Par 70 / 6711 Yards
Located just 8 degrees below the Arctic Circle, none of Scotland’s ancient links golf courses evokes quite as much romance as Royal Dornoch, ran ...
Castle Stuart GC
Par 72 / 7009 Yards
Located in the Scottish Highlands capital of Inverness and developed by Mark Parsinen (the same man who created Kingsbarns Golf Links in St. Andrews), ...
Cruden Bay Golf Club
Cruden Bay, Aberdeen
Par 72 / 6876 Yards
Often called the “Ballybunion of Scotland” because of the mammoth dunes on the property, Cruden Bay is a links that defies description, ex ...
Royal Golf Hotel
Located on the first tee of the Royal Dornoch Golf Course, The Royal Golf Hotel is a Scottish golfers' paradise providing a traditional Highland welco ...
The Chester Hotel
Queens Road, Aberdeen
Stylish, sophesticated and chic perhaps adequately sums up thew elegance of The Chester Hotel that is housed in a listed building dating from the 19th ...
Stay Tuned.. Coming Soon!
- Enquire for more details or make a booking request
- Our travel experts will get back to you with additional itinerary options, final quote and availability
- Upon your confirmation, bookings will be confirmed and invoice for payment will be sent
- Make the payment for the booking
- Receive the Final Itinerary/Vouchers
- Start Packing